Monday, March 28, 2011

Who Am I?

 When introducing ourselves we usually want to put our best foot forward, only telling the best parts of ourselves, but that can be dishonest. At the same time do we really want to put all of our flaws in people's faces before we even know if we can trust them not to judge us harshly? Well of course, as with anything, there is a balance that can be stuck. I am going to attempt this as I explain to you exactly who I am.
  My name is of no significance although it's no secret. I am a woman of 29 years, a wife of almost 10 years, and a mother to 3 beautiful girls. I am a God fearing Christian who wholeheartedly believes in the Bible. I currently work a full time job at a residential facility for pregnant teens as well as homeschooling my daughters.For quite some time I have wanted to study to become a sign language interpreter.   I have a great passion for girls without fathers and a desire to learn new ways to minister to them. 

Now for the real stuff. I am a major procrastinator. I have HUGE time management issues. I am the queen of inconsistency and I  tend to be just plain lazy. Now these few sentences do not contain all my flaws, but they do contain the ones that I believe prevent me from being all that God would have for for me to be. 

This blog is simply put, an online journal of my thoughts that happens to be open for all to see. With that said, please know that I am not a theologian or a scholar. I am just a servant who desires to know God more intimately.

No comments:

Post a Comment